The Sound Oasis – with natural, clinically proven sound therapy!
It incorporates patented sleep enhancement technology to help users:
- fall asleep more easily and naturally without medication
- get better quality sleep
- help relieve tinnitus symptoms
- mask annoying and disturbing noises
Features clinically proven sounds to from world renowned doctors
Night Wave – Sleep Assistant
It uses your body’s relaxation response to solve problems falling asleep.
- Quiet your mind
- Relax your body
- Wake up refreshed
Our Top Best Selling Products to Get You to Sleep in 1 Package!
- The Sound Oasis S-680 provides clinically proven sounds from world renowned doctors to create a soothing and calming environment
- NightWave Sleep Assistant assists you activate your body’s natural relaxation response by encouraging you to slow your breathing in sync with a gently oscillating blue light
The combination of the two is a 100% Natural Solution to get you to sleep.
How they work
The Sound Oasis S-680 Advanced Sleep Sound Therapy System plays back nature sounds, music and therapy sounds based on Delta, Alpha or Beta brainwaves that coax your brain to match these frequencies and enter healthy states of sleep or relaxation. It incorporates patented sleep enhancement technology to help users fall asleep more easily and naturally without medication. It may also help get better quality sleep. It may also help circulate tinnitus discomfort and masks noisy neighbours, annoying and disturbing noises.
The NightWave projects a soft blue light on either the wall or ceiling in your darkened bedroom, which slowly rises and falls in brightness. Watching the light you synchronise your breathing to match the light as its cycle becomes slower and slower. After a short time the light automatically turns off an you roll over and fall asleep. The soft blue light won’t even disturb your partner!
- NightWave’s light gently ebbs and flows
- You inhale and exhale in sync with the light
- The light, and your breathing, slows down
- You relax, deeper and deeper
- The next thing you know, it’s morning
It helps people:
- Having trouble falling asleep
- waking up and not being able to get back to sleep
- with a busy, churning mind that won’t let them get to sleep
The Sound Oasis S-680 features
- exceptional sound realism with extra high fidelity/long sounds
- clinically proven therapy sounds from world renowned doctors for superior results
- alarm clock with backlight(variable brightness) – wake to any sound or a buzzer
- patented Sleep Enhancement® technology that slows down the playback of the sound to help users get to sleep
- 4 playback/timer options: continuous, 30, 60, and 90 minutes – leave on all night or use the timer
- unique “gradual off” volume reduction gradually decreases volume as you timer period ends
- standard 3.5 stereo headphone/speaker pillow jack
- an off/ resume button that stops playback or repeats the last sound played
- built in omni directional reflective speaker located at the back of the unit to provide for a rich, deep sound
The S-680 can be battery operated (uses 4 “AA” batteries not included) – great for travelling or mains powered using the Australia / New Zealand AC adapter for use at home or the office.
Sound Oasis S-680 Sound Therapy System Inclusions
- 1 Sound Oasis Sound Therapy System S-680
- Australia/NZ 240V AC adapter
Doctor Reviews – Nightwave Sleep Assistant
“NightWave is the perfect addition to a healthy sleep routine…I recommend it.”
Dr. James B. Maas, PhD
Weiss Presidential Fellow
Professor of Psychology
Cornell University and Weill Cornell Medical College – Qatar
Co-Author of the forthcoming book, ‘Sleep – AT LAST!’
“My wife has struggled for many years with difficulty falling asleep. She tends to ruminate on various issues as she tries to go to sleep at night…To our astonishment she finds NightWave so effective that she typically falls asleep within the first 7 minutes and she’s also finding it effective for falling back to sleep in the middle of the night. IMPRESSIVE! ”
Dr. Barry Feldman, MD – Medical Director, Coastal Sleep Disorders Center
” I’ve had several of my patients use the NightWave Sleep Assistant machine and without exception, they’ve had great results. Best of all – it’s very inexpensive – and very portable.”
Dr. Gordon Cameron, MD – Royal College of General Practitioners
“After having spent literally hundreds of dollars on over-the-counter and prescription therapies, I trialed the NightWave and was initially skeptical. The device is safe, easy to use and most importantly, extremely effective when used as directed by the manufacturer. As a direct result of consistent use of the NightWave, I was able to stop using the oral medications entirely.”
Dr. Alexander R. Toll, PhD
The Sound Oasis S-680 + NightWave are now available for fast delivery in Australia